Roberts Banner Building, designed by American Architect, Henry Trost. Located at 215 N. Mesa St, El Paso, Texas and built in 1908; the Historic National Register number is 80004112. Architectural style is "Late 19th and Early 20th Century American Movements", "Romanesque". The original cost was $125,000 in 1908 (we cannot disclose the current listed price without a confidently agreement executed by the interested developer). The Robert Banner building is one of the earliest reinforced concrete structures in the United States and at one point it was the largest office building in El Paso, TX. The exposed concrete facades are considered bold for its time. During the Mexican Revolution, a spy station was set-up in the building by the Mexicans. This is the only time the American Government let a foreign country set-up a spy station on American soil.
|Days On Site||138|